Saturday, May 5, 2012

CONTEST - Autographed Poster!!

Hey, everyone!

I've decided to host one of my first real contests on here. Just recently, I received some really cool CAGED MOON posters in the mail! Of course, what would be better than to give one away! :D

Posters are 8 1/2 x 11 inches and will be autographed.

(I apologize. Photo came out a little dark. Poster is lighter and the exact image of the book cover)


Rules and How to Enter Contest:




1. The winner of this contest will be determined by the best 'look alike' picture, fan art, etc. of one or several of the characters from Caged Moon. This can include actor look-alikes, drawings, or photo manipulation/any kind of fan art. Any one, or more of the characters from Caged Moon may be used.

2. Email me all entries to: shiverfae1@yahoo.com by the closing date of May 19th for consideration. That gives us two weeks from today.

3. Winner must supply mailing information to receive autographed poster.

4. On May 20th, the winner will be announced and their pic posted for all to see.

5. Depending on the number of entrants, I may have a runner up/ honorable mentions as well. ;)


So let's see those creative, hot wolfboy pics of Liam, Aaron, and the gang!! I can't wait to see your interpretations!! :D

4 comments:

Rox Alvarado said...

Awesome!

Rachel Deagan - Author said...

Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Ahahahaha!!! I love doing fanart!!! Get ready for a pack of wolves fanart!

Rachel Deagan - Author said...

Awesome, Sarah!! Bring on the pack! ;)

Post a Comment