Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Magic

Now that summer is here, well, almost here. I'm starting up a fun little segment of my blog called, SUMMER MAGIC.  (special thanks to Rox Alvarado for the wonderful idea. Check out her blog, she rocks!)

Summer Magic

 

Okay, so what is this?

Summer Magic is going to be a weekly post (Tuesdays) where we can all talk about what we are reading for the summer. Yes, everyone can join in on this, and the more the merrier. NO SPOILERS, please. If you have a blog and would like to link up for Summer Magic, please let me know and we can compile a linked group list. I'm in the works of making up a button as we speak. ;)

Now, I can't guarantee I'll have a whole book read every week. I'm writing too. :P But, every week, I will post for Summer Magic telling you about what I'm reading, where I am in the book, and my thoughts. This will also be a great place to share summer reading ideas, and get to know perhaps some great new authors out there as well. :) The first official Summer Magic Post, will be next Tuesday.

Here is my Summer Magic Reading List (so far *winks*)

1. Silence, by Becca Fitzpatrick (in the middle of now, so need to finish first)


 
2. Stained, by Ella James


 
3. City of Lost Souls, by Cassandra Claire


4. The Immortal Rules, by Julie Kagawa


5. Winter's Passage, by Julie Kagawa


6. Nightshade, by Andrea Cremer


7. Captivated, by Deb Apodaco


8. Pure, by Jennifer Armentraut

2 comments:

Rox Alvarado said...

Nice list! I'll be back ;-)

Rachel Deagan - Author said...

Thanks, Rox! I'm definitely going to link up with you! :)

Post a Comment